Posted By lantoniou on April 28, 2013
The first part of my “Killer World Tour” has been fantastic. My week in San Francisco was filled with friends and sunshine, and the weekend in Dallas teaching with world-renown sex educator Midori was wonderful.
More and more reviews of The Killer Wore Leather are showing up, and I’m putting them up on my “reviews” page for your enjoyment.
Now, I’ll be spending several weeks in Australia, visiting Sydney, Adelaide, and Canberra, with the wonderful folks of Uber Services. In addition to book signings, I’m also teaching a bunch of classes. You can read the descriptions here. Uber is selling multi-passes in each city (you can buy them here), as well as class-by-class registration. The readings and booksignings are free.
- Friday, May 3rd: Free Reading and Booksigning
- Saturday, May 4th: D/s Relationships: Finding Your Way and Tell Me What You Want, What You Really, Really Want
- Sunday, May 5th: Starting D/S in the Bedroom and Training Your Own Sex Slave
- Tuesday, May 14th: Serious Players: Taking Responsibility for Your Choices
- Wednesday, May 15th: Service Orientation: Submissives and the People Who Manage Them
- Saturday, May 18th: The Way of It: Creating Protocols and For Your Own Good: Punishment
- Wednesday, May 8th: Free Booksigning & Reading
- Thursday, May 9th: D/s Relationships & Play: Finding Your Way
- Friday, May 10th: Starting D/s in the Bedroom
- Saturday, May 11th: The Way of It: Creating Protocols and Training Your Own Sex Slave
- Sunday, May 12th: For Your Own Good: Punishment and Serious Players: Taking Responsibility for Your Choices
- Thursday, May 16th: The Way of It: Creating Protocols
- Friday, May 17th: For Your Own Good: Punishment
When I return to the United States, the tour continues. Keep an eye out for appearances in New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia, and Tampa.