Posted By lantoniou on November 24, 2012
We are now into the holiday season, which means shopping and party time! I have opportunities for you to see me in person, join me for an online chat, and of course, buy presents – including kinky holiday stories!
November 29th: I’m one of the writers in 50 Writers on 50 Shades of Grey,” and we’re holding a special Book Launch with the Pleasure Salon at the Happy Endings Lounge on the Lower East Side in New York City from 6-10pm. In order to support the sex-positive community, books will be sold and $5 from each sale will go to The Ali Forney Center for homeless LGBT youth 501(c3), whose center was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy.
- the first 4 Marketplace novels
- The Catalyst, a collection of stories about people doing s/m for the first time
- My gay male erotica, including the novel Musclebound, short stories from Shop Stud
- sneak previews of The Inheritor (Book 6 of the Marketplace series!) and The Killer Wore Leather, my first mystery novel, due out in March 2013!
- There is also a special Christmas bonus on the bracelet: Christmas Truce, a romantic MM Christmas story that takes place during WWI.